3rd Annual "State of our Community" Networking Luncheon & EXPO
Name:3rd Annual "State of our Community" Networking Luncheon & EXPO
Date:January 29, 2014
Time:11:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
Registration:Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
The Miami-Dade Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce presents its 3rd Annual "State of our Community" Networking Luncheon & EXPO with the participation of ...
- State Representative David Richardson
- Major Carlos Gimenez (Miami-Dade County)
- Major Tomas Regalado (City of Miami)
- Mayor Philip Levine (City of Miami Beach)
- Mayor Jim Cason (City of Coral Gables)
- Joe Falk, Past Chairman of SAVE Dade
- Stratton Pollitzer, Deputy Director of Equality Florida
Opportunity to network with fellow attendees and listen to our speakers talk about their 2014 plans & its impact to the LGBT community.
Are you a Chamber member interested in having a booth / table a the EXPO during the luncheon to better engage with attendees? Only 20 spaces available at $45 each (table, table cloth, & chairs provided)