Out, Proud & Prepared: Aging in Place for LGBTQ IndividualsName: Out, Proud & Prepared: Aging in Place for LGBTQ IndividualsDate: November 9, 2017 - November 29, 2017Event Description:
Lambda Living and David Treece of Treece Financial Group are proud to present a series of free seminars to educate our community on a variety of important financial topics.
Loneliness and social connections, housing sensitive to needs, and healthcare issues are the most significant issues facing LGBTQ seniors living in Miami.*
Learn the secrets to aging fabulously at this free reception and educational session and get practical information on ...
• getting your legal and financial documents in order
• the importance of developing an estate plan
• how to assess your long-term health plans
• researching senior services and facilities
• options for retrofitting your home for living in place as aging
• plus any other questions and concerns you have
* Source: “As I see it: 2014 South Florida LGBTQ Community Assessment Study”, A joint project of Aqua Foundation for Women, GLBT Community Projects Fund, and Our Fund