Stressing out as you pull together your tax filing documents?
Join us at our Fearless Financial Planning for LGBTQ Individuals Tax Seminar to be prepared for this year's new tax regulations. Get answers to questions like:
- How may the ongoing concerns about the federal government shutdown affect the tax filing and refund process?
- Will the new tax regulations cost me money or will I benefit?
- When is it best to itemize my deductions vs. claim the standard deduction?
- What is "bunching" and should I be doing it?
- How can I position myself in 2019 to maximize my tax benefits?
This community-based seminar is being presented in a safe and supportive environment by David Treece of Treece Financial Group in partnership with Lambda Living and the MDGLCC "U" Educational Series. Open to all community members—bring a friend! FREE PARKING.
Attendees will receive a copy of "2019 Key Financial Data", get access to additional financial planning guides, referrals to trusted tax professionals, and have a chance to win raffle items.