Keep Calm & Enroll in Medicare: Fearless Financial Planning for LGBTQ IndividualsName: Keep Calm & Enroll in Medicare: Fearless Financial Planning for LGBTQ IndividualsDate: October 17, 2018Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Free Reception & Seminar Presented by Treece Financial Group and Lambda Living. Open to the entire community— bring along a parent, friend, or neighbor!
Medicare 2019: Everything You Need to Know to Manage Health Care Expenses in Retirement
Baby Boomers and those getting ready to plan for retirement are asking:
- When do I sign up for Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How much does it cost?
- Will I need other insurance?
- What about long-term care?
Attend this informational workshop being held within a supportive, safe environment to learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work—and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs—including the possibility of needing long-term care
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.